* no meta key in Windows
@ 2006-09-15 13:47 Ryan Krauss
From: Ryan Krauss @ 2006-09-15 13:47 UTC (permalink / raw)

I am a Linux using running windows in my office somewhat against my will.

I am having some trouble getting windows emacs to behave like the
emacs setup I have in Ubuntu.

But my biggest problem right now is that I don't seem to have a meta
key.  I installed emacs from:

emacs-21.3-fullbin-i386.tar.gz

and then ran addpm.exe.

Is there something more I need to do?  alt-delete just beeps at me and
doesn't kill the previous word.

Thanks,

Ryan
Ryan