* updating emacs wiki libraries
@ 2008-06-15 12:38 Peter Smerdon
From: Peter Smerdon @ 2008-06-15 12:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

Hi,
I was browsing the emacs wiki website and noticed that one of the
libraries I frequently use (info + by Drew Adams) has been updated. I
wondered if there was some code floating around that would allow emacs
to check for newer versions of .el files in my load path that are not
part of emacs officially?

I am relatively new to emacs and try to avoid outside libraries but
there is so much cool stuff on the wiki. I wonder if a bash script is
enough to check for a new version of something from time to time or
there is simpler way to coax emacs to do this?

--

Peter.