* Where can I get emacs 21.3 binaries for windows?
@ 2003-08-29 17:22 Bernd Schmitt
From: Bernd Schmitt @ 2003-08-29 17:22 UTC (permalink / raw)

I am not able to compile the source (I only have devc++ (gcc)) so I am
looking for a precompiled fullbin.
It seems that all servers put down these files, because of the former
problems on gnu.org ...

* Re: Where can I get emacs 21.3 binaries for windows?
@ 2003-08-29 19:54 ` Kai Großjohann
From: Kai Großjohann @ 2003-08-29 19:54 UTC (permalink / raw)

You can compile Emacs with MingW I think -- www.mingw.org.
--
Two cafe au lait please, but without milk.

* Re: Where can I get emacs 21.3 binaries for windows?
@ 2003-08-29 20:50 ` Marcus Frings
From: Marcus Frings @ 2003-08-29 20:50 UTC (permalink / raw)

* Bernd Schmitt <Bernd.Schmitt.News@gmx.net> wrote:
> I am not able to compile the source (I only have devc++ (gcc)) so I am
> looking for a precompiled fullbin.
> It seems that all servers put down these files, because of the former
> problems on gnu.org ...

Yes, but there is still the opportunity to get a precompiled CVS binary
from <http://www.crasseux.com/emacs/>.

Regards,
Marcus
--