* Re: word complete goes to far
       [not found] ` <bk6ofb.r5.ln@acm.acm>
@ 2003-07-28 15:49   ` kgold
From: kgold @ 2003-07-28 15:49 UTC (permalink / raw)

Alan Mackenzie<none@example.invalid> writes:
> Leo <leo.broska@nospam.isys.com.au> wrote on Thu, 24 Jul 2003 13:04:07 +1000:
>
> > in isearch, when i use Ctrl-w to complete the search to the underlying
> > word, emacs goes too far when there are quotes involved:
>
> > eg. in the text there is the quoted term 'Peter'. i place the cursor on the
> > P and press Ctrl-s Ctrl-w. then emacs searches for peter' (note the single
> > quote at the end!).
>
> > that's not what i want.obviously i want to search just for peter.
>
> I've got a feeling this has been fixed in the Emacs CVS.  It's irritated
> me over the years a fair amount, too.

I hope is hasn't been too "fixed",

I like having these examples being one word, at least for forward-word
and the word select on mouse-1 double click:

	It's cold in Peter's house, but warm in the Smiths' house.

Ken Goldman   kgold@watson.ibm.com   914-784-7646

* Re: Stufe
       [not found] ` <3f225b6a$0$24768$626a54ce@news.free.fr>
@ 2003-07-28 17:39   ` Kevin Rodgers
From: Kevin Rodgers @ 2003-07-28 17:39 UTC (permalink / raw)

Thomas Degris wrote:

> It is now few weeks that I didn't touch the code, this is the main
> reason why I decided to let you know about it. It is quite stable and I
> would be very pleased and glad if you could give it a try, tell me about
> bugs or things you don't like...

gnu.emacs.sources is the place to post your code.

--
Kevin Rodgers

* Re: Stufe
@ 2003-07-30 15:18     ` Thomas Degris
From: Thomas Degris @ 2003-07-30 15:18 UTC (permalink / raw)

Thank you very much... I'll post a news here.

Thomas