* Imenu in C++ on Windows
@ 2003-05-27 15:31 Nicolas Morais
From: Nicolas Morais @ 2003-05-27 15:31 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi all,

The imenu-mode doesn't seem to be very clever when its time to
determined tags in the C++ source code.  We added macros that are
defined depending on the platforms and now imenu doesn't recognise
anymore classes.  Is there anything to do?  And because which-func is
dependent on imenu, all I get in the mode line is [???].

Example:

class THIS_IS_A_MACRO FamilyMember
{
public:
// ...
private:
// ...
};

Thanks very much for any pointers.

--
  Nicolas Morais
  CAE Inc. -- Simulation et formation militaire

* Re: Imenu in C++ on Windows
@ 2003-05-27 21:47 ` Ake Stenhoff
From: Ake Stenhoff @ 2003-05-27 21:47 UTC (permalink / raw)