* minibuffer face
@ 2003-03-14 18:41 Javier Oviedo
From: Javier Oviedo @ 2003-03-14 18:41 UTC (permalink / raw)

How can I change the minibuffer default coloring. I like the feature of the
minibuffer that displays certain text in the respective face...for example
if I what to find the matching brace of an if statement, it shows the if in
color.
I do not want to change that behavior, but simply change the
foreground/background default white/black colors.

Thanks in advance.

Javier

* Re: minibuffer face
@ 2003-03-15 23:41 ` Jesper Harder
From: Jesper Harder @ 2003-03-15 23:41 UTC (permalink / raw)

"Javier Oviedo" <email_joviedo@yahoo.com> writes:

> How can I change the minibuffer default coloring. I like the feature of the
> minibuffer that displays certain text in the respective face...for example
> if I what to find the matching brace of an if statement, it shows the if in
> color.
> I do not want to change that behavior, but simply change the
> foreground/background default white/black colors.

It's not clear to me from your description exactly which face you want
to change.

But anyway, do `M-x list-faces-display' to get a list of the different
faces Emacs knows about -- maybe you'll be able to spot the face you
want to change.