* Hook after term-setup-hook needed
@ 2002-12-20 14:16 Torsten Bronger
From: Torsten Bronger @ 2002-12-20 14:16 UTC (permalink / raw)

Halloechen!

I changed the shape of my terminal cursor with
send-string-to-terminal with Emacs 20.7.  With Emacs 20.1 this doesn't
work anymore.  I can see my custom cursor for a nothingth of a second,
then it's gone.  I use term-setup-hook for this.

Is there an alternative to manipulate the console appearance?  In
particular, a hook that is called "late enough" so that the cursor
can be influenced?

Tschoe,
Torsten.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2002-12-20 14:16 UTC | newest]