* pc-selection-mode in -nw mode
@ 2002-09-20 10:05 Thomas Haenselmann
From: Thomas Haenselmann @ 2002-09-20 10:05 UTC (permalink / raw)

I prefer to use emacs with -nw (no window) in a xterm. But using -nw
pc-selection-mode and delete-selection-mode don't work anymore. Is
there a workaround. I couldn't find a solution searching former usenet
postings.

By the way: font-lock-mode works well and I am using Emacs 21.1.1

Thanks a lot in advance,

   Thomas

--
Personal reply is very welcome. Please see www.haenselmann.de
for my current e-mail. Sorry for the inconvenience.