* projects and emacs
@ 2002-09-12 18:08 Javier Oviedo
From: Javier Oviedo @ 2002-09-12 18:08 UTC (permalink / raw)

Is there a way to have emacs set up a  project? What I would like to be able
to do is to click on a variable/#define/structure and I could jump to the
declaration. Also, do things like search all files in that project and so
on...

Does something like exist for emacs? I'm using emacs 21.2 on win2000.

Thanks In Advance.