* Replica for you
@ 2005-08-20 10:16 Caitlin Villarreal
From: Caitlin Villarreal @ 2005-08-20 10:16 UTC (permalink / raw)

Do you want a high quality replica?

In our online store you can buy replicas of Rolex watches and
other brands. They look and feel exactly like the real thing.

- We have 20+ different brands in our selection
- Free shipping if you order 5 or more
- Save up to 40% compared to the cost of other replicas
- Standard Features:
 - Screw-in crown
 - Unidirectional turning bezel where appropriate
 - All the appropriate rolex logos, on crown and dial
 - Heavy weight

Visit us: http://iroj.com/

Best regards,
Fredrick Steiner

No thanks: http://iroj.com/z.php

* Replica for you
@ 2005-08-23 13:54 Bud Patton
From: Bud Patton @ 2005-08-23 13:54 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2005-08-27 21:51 Sam Drummond
From: Sam Drummond @ 2005-08-27 21:51 UTC (permalink / raw)

Do you want a high quality replica?

In our online store you can buy replicas of Rolex watches and
other brands. They look and feel exactly like the real thing.

- We have 20+ different brands in our selection
- Free shipping if you order 5 or more
- Save up to 40% compared to the cost of other replicas
- Standard Features:
 - Screw-in crown
 - Unidirectional turning bezel where appropriate
 - All the appropriate rolex logos, on crown and dial
 - Heavy weight

Visit us: http://qepr.com/

Best regards,
Fredrick Steiner

No thanks: http://qepr.com/z.php

* Replica for you
@ 2005-08-31 22:43 Sarah Flynn
From: Sarah Flynn @ 2005-08-31 22:43 UTC (permalink / raw)

Do you want a high quality replica?

In our online store you can buy replicas of Rolex watches and
other brands. They look and feel exactly like the real thing.

- We have 20+ different brands in our selection
- Free shipping if you order 5 or more
- Save up to 40% compared to the cost of other replicas
- Standard Features:
 - Screw-in crown
 - Unidirectional turning bezel where appropriate
 - All the appropriate rolex logos, on crown and dial
 - Heavy weight

Visit us: http://vixv.com/

Best regards,
Fredrick Steiner

No thanks: http://vixv.com/z.php

* Replica for you
@ 2005-09-06  9:57 Sean McDonough
From: Sean McDonough @ 2005-09-06  9:57 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2005-09-18  6:10 Herbert Hastings
From: Herbert Hastings @ 2005-09-18  6:10 UTC (permalink / raw)

Do you want a high quality replica?

In our online store you can buy replicas of Rolex watches and
other brands. They look and feel exactly like the real thing.

- We have 20+ different brands in our selection
- Free shipping if you order 5 or more
- Save up to 40% compared to the cost of other replicas
- Standard Features:
 - Screw-in crown
 - Unidirectional turning bezel where appropriate
 - All the appropriate rolex logos, on crown and dial
 - Heavy weight

Visit us: http://rlox.com/

Best regards,
Fredrick Steiner