* Conflict of w32-send-sys-command and set-default-font in Emacs 24.3?
@ 2013-04-30  0:01 Eric Liu
From: Eric Liu @ 2013-04-30  0:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

Hi,

I am running Emacs 24.3 on Windows 7, with the command below to maximize frame at Emacs startup:
  (w32-send-sys-command 61488)

However, once I added the set-default-font commands
(set-default-font "Monaco-10")
to my init file, the maximizing stops to work. I am sure it used to work with Emacs 24.2 on the same machine. Anyone knows if this is a bug of 24.3, or I should use an alternative way to maximize frame of 24.3?