On Thu, Jul 20, 2023 at 07:12:21PM +0000, uzibalqa wrote: > > > ------- Original Message ------- > On Friday, July 21st, 2023 at 6:31 AM, Eli Zaretskii wrote: > > > > > Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2023 17:33:41 +0000 > > > From: uzibalqa uzibalqa@proton.me [...] > Yes, I am right, you are wrong. Given the level of experience of you both, I guess that no, Eli is most probably right and you, uzibalqa, are wrong. At least in the current context. Yes, I know that was meant as sarcasm, but ironically, it does highlight the problem at hand and why, I, at least, have decided to reduce my interactions with you as much as possible. I'm not trying to change your ways, only you can, and experience here shows that you aren't willing or able to. It's not my prerogative to judge that. I only come forward because I see Eli being unfairly attacked. Cheers -- t