On Sat, Jul 01, 2023 at 11:07:01AM +0300, Eli Zaretskii wrote: [...] > Again, it's okay to disagree, but please do so in a way that respects > differing opinions, which means, among the rest, not to hint they are > invalid, "unfair", or any other such derogation. [...] > And I wonder why you saw it appropriate to express that "hope" in a > public post in the first place. This is supposed to be a forum where > each one tries to help those who asks questions as best as they can, > and I don't think my attempts to do so in this case were not useful, > let alone intentionally so, to deserve such rebuttals. I have the impression that my post came across as a personal attack. This is far from my intention and I must assume that I'm failing to communicate. So perhaps it's best I stop now. Cheers -- t