On Sun, Aug 14, 2022 at 08:04:02PM +0200, Emanuel Berg wrote: > Michael Albinus wrote: > > >> Here is some other poor soul having the same issue, what he > >> uses tho and how he solves, that doesn't ring a bell. > > > > Could you pls explain why "Tramp has gone crazy"? It simply > > does its job, as indicated by saved history files. > > How do I disable this feature? > > It says use `tramp-cleanup-this-connection', however the next > time I start Emacs the same thing happens again? Don't focus on Tramp. Focus on whatever is invoking Tramp in the first place (it was a session-y thing, as far as I remember?). The "cleanup connection" thing is just a symptom way downstream of the cause. Cheers -- t