On Thu, May 05, 2022 at 12:05:05PM +0800, Ben Zwick wrote: > Hello, > > How can I unsubscribe from this mailing list please? I'll teach you a weird trick: Have a look into the mail headers which come with *each* of the mails you receive from the list. Among them, there is List-Unsubscribe: , This is telling you to *either* go to https://lists.gnu.org/mailman/options/help-gnu-emacs with your browser and follow the instructions there *or* to send a mail to help-gnu-emacs-request@gnu.org with the subject "unsubscribe" (without the quotes). In both cases, you'll receive a confirmation mail (the mailing list software has to double-check that you are in control of the address you want to unsubscribe). In any case, you can't unsubscribe by sending a mail to *all the other subscribers*. At most, you incommodate a couple of hundreds of people. Cheers -- t