On Fri, Jan 27, 2023 at 08:30:56PM +0100, Emanuel Berg wrote: > [... I heard GIMP once used Lisp as its > configuration/extension language, only at some point switched > to Python for that. That's not gonna happen to Emacs, is it? > *runs away*] Actually a Scheme [0]. And actually, it's still in, besides Python, Perl and Tcl [1]. Of course, I do prefer script-fu. Although somewhat proficient, I never learnt to love Python. Cheers [0] I'm nearly certain it was derived from SIOD; the Wikipedia below says it's Tiny Scheme. Dunno which one is right. [1] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Script-fu#Automation,_scripts_and_plug-ins -- t