* ediff on Win32
@ 2007-02-06  5:19 Bob Babcock
       [not found] ` <mailman.4166.1170922499.2155.help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org>
From: Bob Babcock @ 2007-02-06  5:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

I have a patch to apply to an emacs lisp file.  I think this means I need
to use one of the ediff functions.  The problem is, when I load ediff, I
get a short beep and emacs becomes unresponsive.  I can't RTFM because even
ediff-documentation triggers the hang.  This is Win/2K, emacs 21.3.1 or a
CVS version from http://ourcomments.org/cgi-bin/emacsw32-dl-latest.pl.
Comand-line option -q to not load .emacs doesn't help.