* diary entry to count
@ 2002-09-06 22:47 Raimund.Kohl
From: Raimund.Kohl @ 2002-09-06 22:47 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

I am looking for a way to tell the calender programm to remind me of
starting a certain discourse no every 1st of each month for a period of
the next 12 months. Somehow I don't have a clue how to do that. Inserting
i-d on the calender would be easy but then I don't know how to let emacs
count (say 1st of Sept No 1, 1st of Nov No 3 ... etc) or to stop after 12
month (that is to not repeat on the 1st of the 13th month); inserting
cyclic would be easy to count but then the cyclic argument is a number of
days which vary between 30 and 31 (not to mention Feb). Can anybody help?
Thank you.

ray

[parent not found: <851y8383gj.fsf@emr.cs.iit.edu>]
[parent not found: <mailman.1031608628.2831.help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org>]