From: "Martin" <x@y.z>
Subject: emacs as an ide
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2003 09:11:19 +0100	[thread overview]

Hi,

I want to use emacs as an ide.  I can see how to set it up to simply compile
the current file, but I would also like to be able to build projects (ie.
compile multiple files and then link them), and build a solution - ie build
multiple projects.

Is it possible to add buttons or menu options that execute appropriate make
commands?  Also would it still be able to hook up any compile error messages
with the appropriate source file?

Thanks alot
Martin