* emacs binary for AIX 5.1
@ 2002-09-09 18:49 Ruff, Charlie
From: Ruff, Charlie @ 2002-09-09 18:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: Ruff, Charlie

Does anybody know if there is an emacs binary for AIX 5.1? I've searched
google and gnu.org
and can only find source kits. Any pointers would be appreciated.

Thanks to all,

Charlie

* Re: emacs binary for AIX 5.1
       [not found] <mailman.1031597407.24362.help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org>
@ 2002-09-09 19:51 ` bc
From: bc @ 2002-09-09 19:51 UTC (permalink / raw)

"Ruff, Charlie" wrote:

> Does anybody know if there is an emacs binary for AIX 5.1? I've searched
> google and gnu.org
> and can only find source kits. Any pointers would be appreciated.
>
> Thanks to all,
>
> Charlie

Don't the binaries for AIX 4.x work?   If you don't find it one
of the more popular sites, then you may have to build it. A
google search turned this up, which seems to have what you want,
but in rpm format, if that helps:

http://www-1.ibm.com/servers/aix/products/aixos/linux/download.html

-- bc