* icicles, cua, and C-RET
@ 2006-03-01 20:13 Peter Lee
From: Peter Lee @ 2006-03-01 20:13 UTC (permalink / raw)

version: "GNU Emacs 22.0.50.1 (i386-mingw-nt5.1.2600) of 2006-02-24 on xxxx"

I've recently switched to using icicles & icomplete+ instead of mcomplete &
iswitchb.  One thing that bothers me is if I do 'C-x b' and enter a few letters
and get a single-match I can't just hit enter and bring that buffer up... I must
fully complete it.  According to the docs I should be able to do what I want by
using C-RET instead... but this binding is being eaten by
cua-set-rectangle-mark.  The icicles docs say to make sure it's loaded last in
.emacs and it is in this case.

Any ideas what I can do to correct this?

[parent not found: <mailman.507.1141478602.5838.help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org>]