* mode for guile interaction
@ 2004-08-27  3:04 Jay Cotton
From: Jay Cotton @ 2004-08-27  3:04 UTC (permalink / raw)

I'm trying to do some simple Scheme work for school, and I'd like love
to edit and run my source from within emacs, using the Guile
interpreter. Any suggestions for where to get started? I'm searching
the web, but I can't seem to tell what is currently considered the best
method for doing this.

- Jay Cotton

* Re: mode for guile interaction
       [not found] <mailman.290.1093576211.1998.help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org>
@ 2004-08-27 11:54 ` Jose A. Ortega Ruiz
From: Jose A. Ortega Ruiz @ 2004-08-27 11:54 UTC (permalink / raw)

Jay Cotton <jay@fleeingrabbit.com> writes:

> I'm trying to do some simple Scheme work for school, and I'd like love
> to edit and run my source from within emacs, using the Guile
> interpreter. Any suggestions for where to get started? I'm searching
> the web, but I can't seem to tell what is currently considered the
> best method for doing this.

most schemers use quack: http://www.neilvandyke.org/quack/

hth,
jao
--
"Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter
 how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first,