Thank you Alexis and Kaushal. I might mislead you. I am writing some short articles which includes a lot of Math formula. So I include LaTeX command here and there like $A \subset B$. Most symbol display OK when exporting to HTML. But the \subsetneqq not. Same article, Html couldn't handle $\subsetneqq$ and display "Undefined control sequence \subsetneqq" in final render. But display in PDF output correctly. I guess this problem relates to MathJax and did a little googling last day but didn't find the solution. [image: 2017-12-03 06-38-24 的屏幕截图.png] Kaushal Modi 于2017年12月2日周六 上午11:49写道: > On Fri, Dec 1, 2017 at 9:56 PM Alexis wrote: > >> \subsetneqq is a TeX command, not something that's part of Org. > > > Try emailing emacs-orgmode@gnu.org and see if this is something that can > be added to Org entities. I have seen that Org entities includes many of > the LaTeX supported symbols with the same syntax for many cases. > > You can do M-x org-entities-help and see the symbols currently supported. > > >> To >> add >> that symbol, which i believe is Unicode SUBSET OF ABOVE NOT EQUAL >> TO, >> you can either enter it directly into a buffer by typing: >> >> C-x 8 RET SUBSET OF ABOVE NOT EQUAL TO >> >> or by typing: >> >> ⫋ >> >> which is an HTML character entity referring to that character. >> > > That's another way :) > > Just to add a bit more to that.. if you are able to copy the symbol from > somewhere to emacs and you want to know what it's called (like, SUBSET OF > ABOVE NOT EQUAL TO in this case), put the cursor on that symbol and do C-u > C-x =. > -- > > Kaushal Modi >