* Change how print behaves in printing.el
@ 2012-10-11  4:59 Shiyuan
From: Shiyuan @ 2012-10-11  4:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

Hi all,
   I am using printing.el package. Normally, when I hit the print in the
printing interface,  the printer will print the document. But I want to
change this so that when I print, it will also leave a pdf copy of the
document in the specified directory. Right now, I can do it in three steps,
first use the postscript printer to print it to a .ps file, and then print
the ps file from command line and convert the .ps file to .pdf file using
ps2pdf. I am wondering can I write this into a emacs function/script, and
ask printing.el to call this function every time I hit print in the
printing interface? Thank you.