* emacsclient font lock problem
@ 2020-06-24 19:27 Shiyuan
From: Shiyuan @ 2020-06-24 19:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

Hi,
    I am on GNU-emacs 24.5. I notice a problem when using emacsclient: When
a computer wakes up from asleep, the font-lock-fontify-buffer doesn't run
automatically. The result is that the buffer is not correctly fontified
based on  grammar and I have to manually run the font-lock-fontify-buffer
command. Restarting the emacs server also resolves the problem. But It's
annoying to restart everything everytime the computer wakes up from
asleep.  I suspect some connection fails to re-establish when the computer
wakes up, but I don't understand what connections ---except the
fonitication, emacsclient seems to work well.   Also,  Is there  a way to
fix the problem without restarting the server.  Thank you!

only message in thread, other threads:[~2020-06-24 19:27 UTC | newest]