On Mon, Apr 29, 2013 at 7:11 PM, Ian van der Neut wrote: > Well, answering my own question. While googling for the > deselect-frame-hook, I found that since I last looked, someone came up with > a solution: > > http://datamaskinen.medeltiden.org/emacs-save-buffers-on-window-blur.html(dated 22 January, and last I searched was December... figures) > > Just tested it. Works too. > But not with emacsclient :( but perhaps there's enough hints in there to fix that. Ian. -- One man's "magic" is another man's engineering. "Supernatural" is a null word. -- Excerpt from the notebooks of Lazarus Long, from Robert Heinlein's "Time Enough for Love"