From: Le Wang <l26wang@gmail.com>
To: Steven Degutis <sbdegutis@gmail.com>
Cc: "help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org" <help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org>
Subject: Re: package wanted: browse kill-ring, but works like undo-tree
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2013 00:31:25 +0800	[thread overview]

I personally am not interested in reimplementing something helm already
does very well.  You also get the ability to filter the kill-ring for free.

But oh noes helm is so big, hehehe.  Okay, keep piecing together all the
little functionality that helm gives you by loading these rando little
libraries that may or may not be maintained any more.

Look at helm's issues list.  Thierry is a very active and responsive
maintainer.  You can't beat that.

--
Le