* keyboard foot switches
@ 2013-03-26 14:07 Donald Harvey
From: Donald Harvey @ 2013-03-26 14:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

in

        http://www.emacswiki.org/emacs-en/FootSwitches

it is bemoaned that the XKeys foot pedal switches
have no available linux drivers.  This appears to
have changed; see:

        http://www.xkeys.com/developer/LinuxSDK.php

I haven't tried it, but intend to in a few months.

   > don [donald.cory.harvey@gmail.com]

* RE: keyboard foot switches
@ 2013-03-26 23:35 ` Drew Adams
From: Drew Adams @ 2013-03-26 23:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 'Donald Harvey', help-gnu-emacs

> in http://www.emacswiki.org/emacs-en/FootSwitches
> it is bemoaned that the XKeys foot pedal switches
> have no available linux drivers.  This appears to
> have changed; see:
> http://www.xkeys.com/developer/LinuxSDK.php
>
> I haven't tried it, but intend to in a few months.

Thanks for informing the help list.  Please consider also updating that wiki
page, once you get a chance to try it.