* Installing and using Doom Emacs on Emacs 29...?
@ 2023-07-18 23:19 Carlo Tambuatco
From: Carlo Tambuatco @ 2023-07-18 23:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

The Doom Emacs documentation says Emacs 29 is not supported, but has anyone
had success in installing and running it in Emacs 29?

Are there any special steps to installing and running it there?

* Re: Installing and using Doom Emacs on Emacs 29...?
@ 2023-07-24 19:09 ` Jon Rubens
From: Jon Rubens @ 2023-07-24 19:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Carlo Tambuatco, help-gnu-emacs

Carlo Tambuatco <oraclmaster@gmail.com> writes:

> The Doom Emacs documentation says Emacs 29 is not supported, but has anyone
> had success in installing and running it in Emacs 29?
I have had no issues with Doom Emacs running on Emacs 29 (GNU Emacs 29.0.90). No special steps needed.

--
Jon