On Wed, Oct 5, 2011 at 8:00 PM, Richard Stallman wrote: > One objection from a hacker - I won't say who he is - complained > that it would require him to change his .emacs to disable the > menubar. Understanding the stupidy of this argument is left as an > exercise. > > If only one person objects to this change, then it would be comparable > to the change of enabling menus. If many object, that will be the > crucial difference. > > The poll will tell us which one it is. > > There is one clarification that will make the poll more helpful I feel: If the change(s) are accepted and a user wants old behavior what is the customizations he would need to make?