* Question about ELPA - package eev not updated from upstream
@ 2022-09-26  0:45 Eduardo Ochs
From: Eduardo Ochs @ 2022-09-26  0:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

Hi list,

usually when I update the file eev.el in the git repository of eev
ELPA notices that, and it updates the version of eev in ELPA in at
most 24 hours... but this time this didn't happen. Links:

  https://github.com/edrx/eev/blob/UTF-8/eev.el
  https://github.com/edrx/eev/blob/master/eev.el

  https://elpa.gnu.org/packages/eev.html

Should I look for error messages? Where?
  Thanks in advance!
    Eduardo Ochs
    http://angg.twu.net/#eev