* Gmail in emacs?
@ 2013-04-13  3:46 Steven Degutis
From: Steven Degutis @ 2013-04-13  3:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org

I use gmail heavily for my job. I particularly love how responsive gmail's
website is, and the keyboard shortcuts are great. I just wish it was inside
emacs.

Is there a sane, modern way to use gmail from within emacs, that archives
instead of deletes mail (technically this probably just means removing the
label "index"), and syncs properly with gmail's labels?

Thanks for your time reading this.

-Steven