* Building 24.3 Problem
@ 2014-02-21 14:09 Walter Esling
From: Walter Esling @ 2014-02-21 14:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

Hello,

I'm building 24.3 on Oracle Linux for personal use (I have no root access).
The build completed without error and emacs runs, but it is unable to save
modified buffers. The message comes up "Saving file ...", but the file is
never saved and buffer is left modified.
Any ideas on where I may have gone wrong in the build process?

thanks,

-wte