* emacs hook to Mac's dictionary.
@ 2006-11-29  4:29 Perry Smith
From: Perry Smith @ 2006-11-29  4:29 UTC (permalink / raw)

I see in emacs 22, there is a do-applescript.  I'm hoping to exploit
that to hook up the equivalent functionality that ispell gives to
emacs using Apple's dictionary functions instead.  But I thought I
would ask if this has already been done first.

Perry Smith ( pedz@easesoftware.com )
Ease Software, Inc. ( http://www.easesoftware.com )

Low cost SATA Disk Systems for IBMs p5, pSeries, and RS/6000 AIX systems

only message in thread, other threads:[~2006-11-29  4:29 UTC | newest]