* recursively directory listing in dired way.
@ 2008-11-19  4:03 Anand S. Dhankshirur
From: Anand S. Dhankshirur @ 2008-11-19  4:03 UTC (permalink / raw
  To: help-gnu-emacs

I have installed 22.3 version of emacs in my system.
I want to list all the subdirectories and its contents of a directory
recursively in a dired buffer.
So that i can go to that file.
(running ls -lR shell command lists all the contents recursively but not
in dired way!)
I want to list all the contents in dired way.
How to do that?
Regards,
Anand

[parent not found: <mailman.728.1227079436.26697.help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org>]