* ntemacs binaries: where?
@ 2003-10-19  3:14 Bin Zhang
From: Bin Zhang @ 2003-10-19  3:14 UTC (permalink / raw)

I have been trying to find the binaries of GNU Emacs for Windows.  The
ftp site (http://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/windows/emacs/...) has been giving me
all those .back-RSN.README files.  They have been there since September
18, 2003.

Does anyone know where I can find the the binaries?

Thanks!

bz

* Re: ntemacs binaries: where?
@ 2003-10-19 18:58 ` Martin Stemplinger
From: Martin Stemplinger @ 2003-10-19 18:58 UTC (permalink / raw)

Try www.crasseux.com.
--
Remove NOSPAM to reply by mail

* Re: ntemacs binaries: where?
@ 2003-10-24 22:41 ` mk
From: mk @ 2003-10-24 22:41 UTC (permalink / raw)

I had the same problem, but I finally found them at:

ftp://ftp.uni-klu.ac.at/pub/windows/editors/ntemacs/