* bzr head and byte-code: Cannot open load file: warnings
       [not found] <AANLkTil3B2nPffX7l0spkqhSglo0D32BU1Mq17k9w1k-@mail.gmail.com>
@ 2010-05-14 14:53 ` Alberto Simões
From: Alberto Simões @ 2010-05-14 14:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

Hello

I downloaded emacs trunk from bzr, configured it with --with-ns, and
copied emacs.app to the applications folder, just as usual (well, at
least, as usually I do with the old cvs repository).

Now, when loading emacs, I get:

Warning: arch-dependent data dir
(/Users/ambs/tmp/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/MacOS/libexec/emacs/24.0.50/i386-apple-darwin9.8.0/)
does not exist.

byte-code: Cannot open load file: warnings

I am not sure if this is the reason 'open -a emacs file' is not
working properly.

Also, when trying to autocomplete in the minibuffer, I get:

Making completion list...
minibuffer-completion-help: Cannot open load file: help-mode

Thanks for any hint.
Alberto

--
Alberto Simões

--
Alberto Simões

* Re: bzr head and byte-code: Cannot open load file: warnings
@ 2010-05-14 15:23   ` Alberto Simões
From: Alberto Simões @ 2010-05-14 15:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

Was missing the 'make install'