* C-M-anything gives no response
@ 2006-07-09 12:36 Robin Wilson
From: Robin Wilson @ 2006-07-09 12:36 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi

I've been trying to use keybindings such as C-M-k, and have found that
none of them have worked. I've done some more investigation and, by
using C-h k, found that anything with C-M then any key is not being
recognised by emacs as anything at all!

I've searched Google Groups and the internet in general, and everywhere
else I can think of but can't find a way to solve this. I'm using emacs
through cygwin on Windows if that helps, and it works in the native
windows port of emacs, but not in the cygwin version.

Any ideas anyone?

Cheers,

Robin