* wince emacs
@ 2008-03-07 17:24 B. T. Raven
From: B. T. Raven @ 2008-03-07 17:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

Has any of you successfully installed ver. 20.7 on a wince based pda. I
have a Jornada 540 series machine (sh3 processor) that looks like it
should work but I keep getting an error (emacs error not os) about
w32-win.el not found. There is a w32-win.elc in the unpacked directory
tree in the right place (/term/ )but apparently it also looks in in a
hard-coded "/Speicherkarte2/emacs/lisp" and "."

Binaries are from:

http://www.rainer-keuchel.de/wince/emacs-wince.html

Anybody running emacs on a pda (other than Zaurus)?

Thanks,

Ed

only message in thread, other threads:[~2008-03-07 17:24 UTC | newest]