* Refill read only buffer - not possible?
@ 2008-08-14 15:07 Xnox_afc
From: Xnox_afc @ 2008-08-14 15:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

I'm using terminal emacs over ssh on my cellphone. Display is not very
wide and when I enter info mode I get all text similar to this:

Very long sentense which goes and goes on\
and on.
But this is next sentense which also looks lik\
e this.

I tried to do refill-buffer but it told be that I can't do this in a
*read-only* buffer =((((
Is it possible to redisplay info mode so that I can read it normally
eg: