* how to change language of format-date-string
@ 2015-03-21  1:50 Rasmus
From: Rasmus @ 2015-03-21  1:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

Hi,

I would like to change the language that format-date-string assumes, as my
OS is not in English for leaning purposes.  I tried to issue
(set-language-environment "English"), but this does not seem to have an
effect.

I tried to grok the code it editfns.c, but I'm not really sure what is
going on...

I'd appreciate any hints.

—Rasmus

--
. . . The proofs are technical in nature and provides no real understanding

[parent not found: <mailman.2427.1426902650.31049.help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org>]