* How to trace frame size changes in init file?
@ 2022-11-23  6:44 Akib Azmain Turja
From: Akib Azmain Turja @ 2022-11-23  6:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

I'm using EXWM, and after updating Emacs to a commit made yesterday, the
frame is no longer resized to full screen when EXWM is init.

It seems that EXWM is doing it's job correctly, but somehow my init file
or something else is resizing the frame again.  I enabled exwm-debug and
it shows that EXWM is resizing the frame correctly, so I think the
problem is somewhere else.

How can I trace the frame size changes?  I've traced the functions
set-frame-size, set-frame-height and set-frame-width, but no result.

--
Akib Azmain Turja, GPG key: 70018CE5819F17A3BBA666AFE74F0EFA922AE7F5
Fediverse: akib@hostux.social