I'm using EXWM, and after updating Emacs to a commit made yesterday, the frame is no longer resized to full screen when EXWM is init. It seems that EXWM is doing it's job correctly, but somehow my init file or something else is resizing the frame again. I enabled exwm-debug and it shows that EXWM is resizing the frame correctly, so I think the problem is somewhere else. How can I trace the frame size changes? I've traced the functions set-frame-size, set-frame-height and set-frame-width, but no result. -- Akib Azmain Turja, GPG key: 70018CE5819F17A3BBA666AFE74F0EFA922AE7F5 Fediverse: akib@hostux.social Codeberg: akib emailselfdefense.fsf.org | "Nothing can be secure without encryption."