Hans BKK writes: > On Wednesday, July 30, 2014 9:48:15 AM UTC-4, Sharon Kimble wrote: >> How can I get the diary containing UK holidays to show in my agenda >> please? I've got my usual TODOs from my organiser file, but can't >> find anything which has the UK holidays. >> > > By 'agenda' you mean org-mode calendar? > > Lots of support out there for converting from ICS/iCal format, and > tons of files in that format listing holidays, e.g. do you want only > bank-closings or also ones like Ramadan? > > The org list & google will provide further help C-a a - which gives agenda for current week or day. Thanks Sharon. -- A taste of linux = http://www.sharons.org.uk my git repo = https://bitbucket.org/boudiccas/dots TGmeds = http://www.tgmeds.org.uk Debian testing, fluxbox 1.3.5, emacs 24.3.92.1