* Mark Message Expirable, it disappear immediately.
@ 2015-07-04  1:34 marshal
From: marshal @ 2015-07-04  1:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

I currently experienced an abnormal behavior of losing Expirable
messages immediately. Whenever the msgs are marked expirable, they will
be gone forever, even with `C-u RET' can not get them back.

It used to be different way,That is even the msg is marked expireable, I
still be able to pull them show up in summary buffer. Things changed
after I run a command `gnus-summary-expire-articles-now' at a time. I
checked all possible locations that this command might have revised,
including the custom file.

My question is how did this happen, how to undo the `side-effect` of
`gnus-summary-expire-articles-now'.

Best Regards
SStar

only message in thread, other threads:[~2015-07-04  1:34 UTC | newest]