* Delete M-TAB behaviour in Emacs
@ 2005-09-18 15:39 Cesáreo García Rodicio
From: Cesáreo García Rodicio @ 2005-09-18 15:39 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi!

I'm using emacs since several years ago. I use WindowMaker manager and
my Debian install left my Emacs with M-TAB use in Emacs, and NOT to
change between Windows (that's what I'm expecting)

I've review lists, google and even change my .xmodmap file but I
couldn't do that.

How can I use M-TAB in Emacs to change into another window and not
emacs functions?

Thank you so much.
Cesáreo

Renovamos el Correo Yahoo!