* home page, share Elisp
@ 2013-10-17  0:30 Emanuel Berg
From: Emanuel Berg @ 2013-10-17  0:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

The other day, I said people should share their stuff
more, and not just in principle. But, as I don't even
use the EmacsWiki, perhaps I'm not the best sharer
myself. So I put all (I hope) the stuff I did on a very
simple web page [1] - some close-to 5000 lines of
Elisp. I never had any thoughts of making it public this
way, so sometimes it is documented, and sometimes not,
somethings are several years old and never really used
(tested), etc., but as for the overall direction of all
my configuration and extension work, I dare say there is
a very focused and consistent endeavour to it.

--
Emanuel Berg, programmer-for-rent. CV, projects, etc at uXu
underground experts united:  http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573

* Re: home page, share Elisp
@ 2013-10-17  0:31 ` Emanuel Berg
From: Emanuel Berg @ 2013-10-17  0:31 UTC (permalink / raw)