Christopher Dimech writes: > What I can do, nobody can do. Furthermore, I have no morals. When you are in unfamiliar > territory it is wise to find a guide. You are the soldier, I am the four star general. > If you are incapable of taking instructions, it's likely that you die. Makes no difference > to me. My only concern is if you get blown away, your partners will get blown away with you. How this is related to this discussion and Emacs? Please go to emacs-tangents list. -- Akib Azmain Turja Find me on Mastodon at @akib@hostux.social, and on Codeberg (user "akib"). This message is signed by me with my GnuPG key. Its fingerprint is: 7001 8CE5 819F 17A3 BBA6 66AF E74F 0EFA 922A E7F5