Philip Kaludercic writes: > Akib Azmain Turja writes: > >> I've just updated my Emacs to a commit made today, and now I've the new >> `package-vc'. I think its something I can use to replace Quelpa, is >> it? `package-vc-install' only accepts the repository URL, nothing more. >> How can I specify a package recipe (or whatever) then? > > package-vc-symbol accepts a string that denotes a URL, a symbol that > denotes a package on ELPA or a property list that denotes a package > specification, as you'll find them in elpa.git's "elpa-packages". > Thanks for the quick response. Should the pass the specification used in (Non)GNU ELPA to package-vc-install as it's first argument (URL)? Wait a minute... did I miss the docstring? The docstring clearly describes it. Sorry for the noise. :( -- Akib Azmain Turja, GPG key: 70018CE5819F17A3BBA666AFE74F0EFA922AE7F5 Fediverse: akib@hostux.social Codeberg: akib emailselfdefense.fsf.org | "Nothing can be secure without encryption."