* What is a good online IMAP client for emacs?
@ 2006-09-09  8:57 Stefan Arentz
From: Stefan Arentz @ 2006-09-09  8:57 UTC (permalink / raw)

What is a good online IMAP client for Emacs?

 S.

* Re: What is a good online IMAP client for emacs?
@ 2006-09-09 10:27 ` Reiner Steib
From: Reiner Steib @ 2006-09-09 10:27 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Sat, Sep 09 2006, Stefan Arentz wrote:

> What is a good online IMAP client for Emacs?

Gnus and Wanderlust come to my mind.

For Gnus, I'd suggest to upgrade to 5.10.8 or use CVS Emacs (to be
Emacs 22) which comes with 5.11 (almost the same as 5.10.8).

Bye, Reiner.
--
       ,,,
      (o o)

* Re: What is a good online IMAP client for emacs?
@ 2006-09-09 15:00   ` Thorsten Bonow
From: Thorsten Bonow @ 2006-09-09 15:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

    Reiner> On Sat, Sep 09 2006, Stefan Arentz wrote:
    >> What is a good online IMAP client for Emacs?

    Reiner> Gnus and Wanderlust come to my mind.

Don't forget Mew (www.mew.org). I love it.

Toto

--
Contact information and PGP key at
http://www-users.rwth-aachen.de/thorsten.bonow

"We apologise for the inconvenience"
(God's Final Message to His Creation)

Douglas Adams: So long, and thanks for all the fish